Monday, December 2, 2013

from Desiree

As I have previously mentioned I am very fond of images.  With the class switching plays I decided it would be a good time to look for images of Hamlet.  I began by looking at abstract images of Hamlet in general.  

One of the most interesting images I found was of a man on a wall with reflections of images.  You almost cannot see him in the midst of the background.  


If you decide to search for Yorick's skull you find images like the ones below that vary.  I found this colorful image of skull that is quite literal.  Then I came across darker images like that if a Grimm reaper looking figure and a the more literall Yorick's skull image.  I became most intrigued by the skull images that are found in nature or are made of things that have been broken.

Colorful Skull:

Grimm Reaper:

Skull Rock:

Abstract Crystal:

Double Yorick's Skull:

No comments:

Post a Comment